Countdown To Halloween!





I'm happy to announce that the knuckleheads at Highbury Cemetery will be participating in this year's Countdown To Halloween. 30 posts in 30 days, starting October 1st. I, Scrapes and maybe even some guest bloggers will be posting wildly throughout October, keeping the Halloween frenzy going at a breakneck pace. I've already got a bunch of ideas, including some freebies just for stopping by. I think we'll be that house in the neighborhood that will be handing out full-size Twix Bars on Halloween night while the other houses hand out Mary Janes. Yuck. Or how about the neighborhood dentist that handed out toothbrushes? Are you insane? Why not just put a sign on your door that says, "Please, egg my house."

Anyway, keep an eye out starting October 1st, but in the mean time, keep checking back as we've got some new posts coming soon. I've got a few props in the works that I'd love to share with the 3 of you who actually read this blog...

0 comments:

Post a Comment