Charnel House - "The Fractured Lullaby"


The second track from my new haunt ambient audio project, Charnel House, has now been posted.

This second track was based on an actual recording of an old Teddy Bear that my wife had as a child. The wind-up lullaby mechanism was damaged and played at a slow pace, giving it a really creepy sound. When I started on this project earlier this year, I immediately knew that I wanted to incorporate that sound into one of the tracks, and the finished audio is here now for your enjoyment!



•••••


The child is lulled into blissful slumber, only to have innocence clawed away and engulfed by the darkening discord of blackest nightmare… sleep tight, oh little one.




1 comments:

Lady M said...

cool - love that Teddy music that weaves throughout.

Post a Comment