Tomorrow Is Quarantine-o-ween!


If you haven't heard, there's a new holiday for all us Halloween fanatics trying to stay sane during the Coronavirus pandemic. Part Quarantine, part Halloween, it Quarantine-o-ween!



A fun little event for all haunters and Halloween lovers. Something to do to prevent us from going insane...

Decorate for Halloween
Put on a Halloween costume
Take photos
Share Your Photos Online
#quarantineoween

I'm actually looking forward to this new holiday. And although I will be busy working from home AND trying to play teacher for my son, I am definitely going to do SOMETHING!! And so should you! Let's make this a day of Halloween fun, and don't forget to tag it #quarantineoween!

Check back tomorrow to see what I come up with. And also check out the Highbury Cemetery Instagram page, where I'll be posting up some photos.

Happy Quarantine-o-ween!!!

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment