Countdown To Halloween, 2023



Do people still read blogs? Ehh, I still do. And that's why I'm all in for another month-long celebration of the
Countdown To Halloween.

Starting October 1st, it will be another non-stop black-and-orange blitz of anything and everything Halloween. Heck, it's what makes the other eleven months of the year worth it!

Got a blog and wanna join in on the fun? Sign up to the official Countdown To Halloween masterlist here to find out more and be included in the celebration. And then we can share the Halloween fun with the rest of the people out there who still read blogs!

(But don't worry, I'll still be rolling out posts regularly from now until October 1st, just to keep the momentum going! So much still to share before the big party! And thanks again for stoping by!)

  

3 comments:

mbt said...

I guarantee that people still read blogs! Ive been reading yours for years! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Orange and black? I'm with you.🎃🎃

Lady M said...

Unfortunately I will not be participating this year as I am skipping Halloween! But I still read blogs and will hopefully be checking in at the cemetery from time to time. We have lost a lot of amazing bloggers over the years but I always find new ones.

Post a Comment