Metgumbnerbone - "Death"


I have long been a fan of dark ambient, the music genre that I still feel perfectly embodies the creepiness of the Halloween season (and makes a perfect soundtrack for any yard haunt!). And as I continue to seek out more and different releases, I find myself discovering rarer sub-genres and releases to fill my growing library.

Case in point is this incredible track dating all the way back to 1985. I don't yet know much about Metgumbnerbone, outside of the fact that they are an obscure industrial/ritual ambient act from Newcastle, England, founded in 1983 and still recording today. But upon hearing this track, I'm definitely seeking out more of their work, because this one is really dark and haunting!

"Death" is on constant repeat as I'm working on props in the garage all weekend. Enjoy!

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment