Help Resurrect The House of Shock


Last October, I had the fortunate luck to be in New Orleans and I was able to visit The House of Shock, consistently one of the country's best haunted houses, in it's final year. Without a doubt, it was the best haunted attraction that I have EVER been to. I was completely blown away by the show and walk-through that was presented (you can read my original write-up on The House of Shock here). I was glad that I was able to see it before they closed the doors for good...



But the story didn't end there. The owners have now decided to resurrect the House of Shock for 2015. And they need your help! After a loud public outcry, they have decided to start up a Kickstarter campaign to help fund the haunted attraction's reopening:



Visit their Kickstarter page and chip in to help support one of the best haunted houses in the country! #resurrecthouseofshock

And for some added fun, check out Goatwhore's killer video for "Baring Teeth For Revolt," which was filmed at The House of Shock!




0 comments:

Post a Comment