Atrium Carceri & Cities Last Broadcast - "Prepare The Stage Of Night"


So I finally received my vinyl copy of Atrium Carceri & Cities Last Broadcast's Black Corner Den, and all I can say is, "Damn!"

Photo by Cryo Chamber


I have been listening to the digital download copy I got along with the vinyl purchase and I've been really impressed with every track. Not so much dark and foreboding, but more melancholic ambient with this release. I'm not very meditative, but I have been able to relax deeply and fall asleep to these tracks nightly.

And now when I spin the vinyl, it's actually a bit different. I was hoping for a bit more richness in the vinyl and it does not disappoint. You can hear so many more layers with the vinyl and it has a much fuller, deeper low end. This vinyl version will be my go-to whenever I'm working away in my office, and I REALLY recommend a vinyl copy if you happen to have even a decent turntable.

This is the first dark ambient release on vinyl that I have added to my collection (and the first release on vinyl from Cryo Chamber). If other vinyl releases offer more complexity and richness over their digital counterparts like this one does, it surely won't be the last!





0 comments:

Post a Comment