Death In The Pumpkin Patch



Well, it happened again. My pumpkin vines are dead. This is the third or fourth time that I have tried to grow my own pumpkins, only to have the vines get a milky, white haze right after flowering and slowly die out from the roots. Another season of no pumpkins from Highbury Pumpkin Patch... Sad!

Anyone have any ideas on how to avoid this?? I tried watering less this time around and still no luck.

Oh well, looks like I'll just have to do it the old fashioned way. Luckily, the local grocery store is having a $2.99 sale on all pumpkins today! Grab a cart full of pumpkins and a six of some tasty pumpkin ale and call it a day.

Also, tomorrow is October 1st and we all know what that means: Countdown to Halloween!! 31 posts in 31 days, all in celebration of all things All Hallows Eve!! I have another big bunch of posts ready to go. Stop by daily starting tomorrow and let's get ready for Halloween!!

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment