The Day After...



As I sit here and look out the window, I can only laugh. The winds are whipping around and the cold temperature has just brought us our first... SNOW FALL! Nothing measurable, mind you, but it is definitely snowing today.

And for four days straight before Halloween it rained. The weather during the week of Halloween here in Ohio sure can suck.

But then sometimes we just plain luck out.

Yesterday, the clouds finally parted and the wind died down. The sun came out and I think we hit 50 degrees. For the second year in a row, the Candy Corn Gods looked down upon us favorably and granted us absolutely perfect fall weather for our neighborhood trick-or-treat! I still can't believe how lucky we got!!

Halloween, 2020 was a big success for us, all things considered...but today I am completely and utterly exhausted. Every muscle is sore from yesterday's festivities. I'm taking the day off, but check back tomorrow. I have a whole bunch of photos from last night's fun that I can't wait to share. But for now I'm just going to plant it on the couch and take a nice little nap.

I hope everyone was able to get out and enjoy Halloween in their own little way. Only 364 more days to go. Are you ready?


0 comments:

Post a Comment