Charnel House - "As Above, So Below (The Reprise)"


With our time quickly dwindling down on another festive Halloween season, I wanted to drop one more surprise. The past three weeks have been a total blur with the amount of activity going on, but I was able to make time to get one last project completed before the big night.

As Above, So Below (The Reprise) is another new track from Charnel House, my haunt ambient audio project. This track is actually a reworking of an early track that was released, but I was never quite completely happy with. I went back and added more discordant, harsher sounds to give it a darker feel, and I'm much happier with the results.


The season of light and warmth begins its slow transformation, and the cold creep of darkness and decay takes hold. The balance of all things continues cyclically. The blaze of Autumn’s ashen tones envelopes the land as withered remains become one within the burial chamber...


This new track, like all of my Charnel House releases, are absolutely 100% FREE to download and use in your haunt display or other Halloween project! My gift back to the Halloween community. Enjoy!

Download As Above, So Below (The Reprise) here.

And visit my Charnel House page, where you can sample and download my earlier releases! At some point, I will have the page updated with all the newer releases. At some point...

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment