Highbury Cemetery Logo, 2021


Welcome. Here we are again. October 1st...

IT'S OFFICIALLY HALLOWEEN SEASON! And it's time to start the annual Countdown to Halloween! An orange-and-black blitz of 31 posts in 31 days, all leading up to our high holiday of All Hallows Eve!! This is our 11th year celebrating all things creepy and cool with the Countdown to Halloween blog party, and we are still going strong. Can you feel that crisp, electric excitement in the air!!??

We've got a long list of blog posts all lined up and ready to go. A full month stuffed with tricks and treats, so be sure to check back daily because this party is going nonstop straight through the 31st! And you don't want to miss out on the good candy, do you??

So let's get this thing started, shall we!?

Each October, I like to start the festivities with the unveiling of my yard haunt logo for the year. It's a great way to set the tone for the spooky season, and it gets me motivated to finish all the planned projects for the year's haunt.

Since 2003, I have created an increasingly defined and prominent Highbury Cemetery haunt logo for the season. The logo is used on posters, stickers, and a very small batch of t-shirts. Each year, the t-shirts are hand printed here at the Cemetery and then given out as a thank you to everyone who helps put on the yard haunt on Halloween night.

So ladies and gentlemonsters, boils and ghouls, I proudly present the ghastly and gruesome logo for Highbury Cemetery, 2021:



As an added bonus, I'm bringing back my unofficial official banner art for the Countdown to Halloween! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GRAB IT AND SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE! It's yours to spread far and wide, to help celebrate the greatest month of all!

And I won't stop there! Be sure to come back daily for more spooky fun, as I'll be bringing back the Freebie Fridays segments where I share more vintage gold from my ever-increasing collection of classic novelty Halloween "spooky sounds" records, tapes and CDs! Kick back and share a toast to the pumpkin gods as we sample an array of new pumpkin beers and rate them on our dreaded Drunken Jackos pumpkin beer rating scale! And of course, I'll have tons more daily Halloween hijinks to carry us closer to that big night! So settle in, take a deep breath, and let's get this pumpkin party started!!

And if you're REALLY in the festive mood, why not sign up at the Countdown to Halloween page and throw your own party!? I'll be sure to stop by and I'll bring the snacks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment