"Graveyard Terror" CD



A clock strikes midnight as you enter the graveyard of terror. Do you dare face the horror that awaits? Complete with ghosts, werewolves, demonic laughter and of course, blood curdling screams. Enter at your own risk!


-X X X-


Happy Friday, fiends! We've made it through another week, so here's your reward... another Freebie Friday!

This week's offering is another one that I picked up on a whim, simply based on the cover art. I thought I was in for some silliness, but this one actually delivers the goods.

Graveyard Terror contains two tracks: "Graveyard Terror" and "Graveyard Horror." Both run about 15 minutes and contain some high quality, well-produced "spooky sounds" effects, albeit with a more modern feel. Which isn't a bad thing.

And while I really like the fun vocal cuts of "Graveyard Terror," my pick goes to the second track, "Graveyard Horror." It has a more classic feel and it really hits the nostalgia of the original "spooky sounds" releases that came out decades before.

As an added bonus, this CD comes with an activity booklet in pdf format. It has some word searches, mazes, connect-the-dots, and masks to color and cut out. Definitely aimed at the littler ones, but a fun add-on that you don't get with vinyl or cassette releases.

Another release that I was pleasantly surprised with, and I'm glad I took the chance on this one. High quality release that's a lot of Halloween fun.


Download Graveyard Terror here.

  

1 comments:

siys said...

I love when you post the old school Halloween downloads. Thank you very much. Happy Halloween! Stevo In Yr Stereo of Nightmare City Halloween

Post a Comment