2017 Haunt Soundtrack


We're getting down to the final hours of prep time until the big night! Still so much to do, but all of my cemetery audio has been loaded and is ready to spread some dread throughout the display!

I've decided to use Jeff Greinke's incredible 1992 dark ambient audio track, "The Moor" again for my my main audio track. I have used it for the past 3 or 4 years now, but I keep coming back to it. It really is a perfect track to use. The ominous ambient sounds perfectly blanket the cemetery scene, staying in the background and supporting the display. It helps build an atmosphere of fright and unease as the trick-or-treaters brave a walk through the ghastly cemetery and into a cold, dark crypt to receive their reward!





1 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Spooky, eerie goodness. Hope the weather holds up for you!

Post a Comment