Halloween 1977


Our tour of costumes continues today, this time in 1977. I think my mom finally gave in and bought me a real costume this year. I got to dress up as a ghost. I'm not sure if that's a Casper the Ghost costume, but you can bet that it isn't some silly panda with pink lips. Be sure to check out the two jack-os behind me. Classic faces!


On a sidenote, I'd like to thank Erick over at Wonderful Wonderblog for posting the schedule for this year's monster movies being played at the Akron-Summit County Public Library. Tonight we'll be going to see Dracula and Son of Dracula. If you're in the area, why not stop down? The show starts at 6:00 and it's free! Next week it's the Horrible Horror Double Feature with Plan 9 From Outer Space and Robot Monster. I can't wait!










2 comments:

Johnny Thunder said...

Great pic! I love all these old Halloween pics when we were kids.

Erick said...

I wish I could see those movies. Working sucks. I expect a movie review :)

Post a Comment