Highbury's Halloween Punkcast No.1


Greetings, group! Well, it's the 3rd of October and I'm ready to start the Countdown To Halloween. All can be forgiven for my late start, as I just returned from a week-long vacation to my new favorite city, New Orleans, Louisiana. I'll be sure to post up pictures from the trip, including a walk through the oldest cemetery in the city, Saint Louis Number 1. These photos you won't want to miss.

Okay, as promised, we are going to start things off with a bang. I present to you our first Halloween podcast, Highbury's Halloween Punkcast Number 1. Basically I went through my collection and pulled the songs that had a Halloween theme (which in punk circles was all too easy). Click the link below to download the file, drop it on your iPod, then rage! And don't forget to grab the cover art.






Highbury's Halloween Punkcast No. 1:

The Misfits - Halloween
45 Grave - 45 Grave
Angry Samoans - Coffin Case
MDC - My Family Is A Little Weird
Void - Condensed Flesh
Social Distortion - The Creeps
TSOL - Silent Scream
Samhain - The Howl
Bad Brains - F.V.K. (Fearless Vampire Killers)
The Misfits - Mommy, Can I Go Out And Kill Tonight?
The Accused - Slow Death
Electric Frankenstein - Annie's Grave
The Faction - Dark Room
Zodiac Killers - Genetic Mutation
The Orphans - Plans For My Funeral
Riot .303 - Nightmares Of Another Kind
Los Olvidados - Personal Genocide
The Misfits - All Hell Breaks Loose
The Freeze - Halloween Night
Samhain - November's Fire
SNFU - Bodies In The Wall
The Accused - Grinning (Like An Undertaker)
Angry Red Planet - Mummy From Hollywood
The Effigies - Body Bag
The Germs - Lexicon Devil
Samhain - Archangel

Meander over to here to download the 56mb zip file. Got a request for Number 2? Drop it in the comments. 28 days to go!

1 comments:

Dex said...

Awesome list, can't wait to give it a listen.
Couple of my favorites are Nekromantix, Calabrese and Zombina & the Skeletones.

Post a Comment