The Night Before Halloween


Less than 24 hours to go! It's the night before Halloween, and I'm working in circles to get things done for tomorrow's big show. I'm bleary eyed, but the adrenaline shooting through my veins is keeping me going...

All of the big props are done and ready to go, all of the little pieces parts are in their proper staging areas and the makeup reference photos are all laid out. Tomorrow's checklist is written so that I can knock out each step in order to be ready to face the onslaught of trick-or-treaters.

I had time for my annual "Night Before Halloween" movie:



And I even had a chance to get a nice teaser pic for tomorrow night's display. Weather aside, I'm hoping to pull off our best yard haunt yet.




After months of planning and building, the big night is finally upon us. Halloween is here. Are you ready?

1 comments:

Mantan Calaveras said...

Looks great! Happy Halloween!

Post a Comment