3 Hours of Ambient Sounds from Forbidden Planet's Alien Krell Machines


I'm hoping to get some serious work done on this year's yard haunt projects this weekend. So I was really stoked to get this from Planet Doom Haunted House ace and all-around pleasant dude, Brent Wilson.

3 straight hours of ambient audio pulled from the 1956 sci-fi classic, Forbidden Planet! Now to be completely honest, I have only seen this movie a couple of times and I don't readily recall the noises of the Krell Machine, but after listening to it I was quite surprised!

This looping track makes an incredible dark industrial ambient audio track on its own and would make a really, REALLY great background audio track in a haunt scene! It's so menacing!!

I'm off to work in the garage, and I'll be playing this while I toil away...

Press play and enjoy!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment