Highbury Cemetery Logo, 2020


Each October, I like to start the annual Countdown to Halloween with the unveiling of my yard haunt logo for the year. It's a great way to set the tone for the spooky season, and it gets me motivated to finish all the planned projects for the year's haunt.

Since 2003, I have created an increasingly defined and prominent Highbury Cemetery haunt logo for the season. The logo is used on posters, stickers, and a very small batch of t-shirts. Each year, the t-shirts are hand printed here at the Cemetery and then given out as a thank you to everyone who helps put on the yard haunt on Halloween night. 

I'm a little late to the party this year, but after a bit of extra work, the new logo is finally done! So ladies and gentlemonsters, boils and ghouls, I proudly present the ghastly and gruesome logo for Highbury Cemetery, 2020:




 

2 comments:

Lady M said...

That is very up beat considering what kind of a year 2020 has been. Do I detect a little corona motif coming from the pumpkin?

highbury said...

Lady M: feel the sanitizing rays of the Great Pumpkin!! I wanted to do something a little bit different this year. At first it seems happy and joyful, but it slowly becomes a bit more menacing the more you look at it.

Post a Comment