Mount Shrine - "Underpass"


So this evening I was in the garage, working on one of the many projects I decided to try and complete for this year's display. I was playing Underpass, an incredible track from one of my favorite new dark ambient artists, Mount Shrine while I was working.

At this time, one of my son's neighborhood friends rolled up the driveway. He had a confused look on his face, and after a minute he finally spoke up, asking, "What are you making?" I told him the Halloween project I was working on, and he just kinda sat there. After another couple of minutes of silence, he finally spoke up again...

"Uhhh, what is that sound?"

It took me a second to figure out that he was asking about this track that happened to be playing while I was working. He didn't look like he was enjoying the moment, but I sure was! It isn't even Halloween yet, but I'm already getting into their heads. The 31st is going to be awesome!!

Be sure to check out all of Mount Shrine's releases on the Cryo Chamber Bandcamp page, as they are all 50% off right now!



2 comments:

Lady M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady M said...

Sorry did not proof read my last comment and it was a little disjointed. What I wanted to say was that's a great story and let those kiddos sweat a little. They have no idea what you have in store for them!

Post a Comment