Adelaide Morgue, 2008


Our good friend Jimmy T, overseer of home haunt Adelaide Morgue (RIP) and now the Terror on St. Leger (as well as original Highbury Cemetery ghoul and early horror fan) recently sent me these great photos from the 2008 edition of Adelaide Morgue. Scrapes and I lent our talents to terrorize his neighborhood, and two days later, Jim returned the favor at Highbury Cemetery. Long live the Akron/Canton home haunt brotherhood!!








And as a very-last-minute reminder, the 2011 Midwest Haunters Convention in Columbus, Ohio has started and runs through the weekend. And in the very-last-minute, it looks like I'll be heading down for the tradeshow tomorrow morning with Mrs. Highbury. I'll have my camera, so I'll be sure to post some photos of the madness when I get back. I just hope that somebody from the Garage Of Evil Network's Northern Ohio Haunters enrolls in some of the amazing classes and shares what they learned at the next Make & Take (which I promise to actually make it to!!). Furthermore, I have just enrolled in the Broadcast Evil Events Relay (BEER) system, so I hope to meet everyone for a cold one or two. Or three.




2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Cool pictures. Love seeing haunt photos! And hope you had a great time at the show. Someday I am going to have to fit that show into my budget! Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

Phil Grahm Salt said...

Some kind of morgue populated with the dead. I guess this was made during the Halloween. It just sends a kind of eerie feeling to my veins.
funeral Adelaide

Post a Comment