Complete exhaustion...


Well, another successful Halloween is in the books. Heart-crushing rain stopped just in time for trick-or-treat and the ravenous masses of children, parents and curious neighbors came out to the cemetery in droves. More props and more actors brought it to another level this year.

And today, I am completely exhausted. A sign of a job well done. And the same goes for everyone who helped out this year. I just downloaded last night's photos and they look absolutely amazing (if I do say so myself!). Check back in the next day or two, as I'm going to bed early tonight. You'll have to wait a bit, but I guarantee it will be worth it.

A big thanks to Peter from Cleveland Frowns for stopping by and an even bigger thanks to Peter for introducing me to Jan Terri and her ultimate Halloween anthem...




I will pay any of you to loop that constantly at next year's haunt... I'm keeping it short tonight, but the glorious sounds of Get Down Goblin should keep you all satisfied until we return shortly.

I hope everyone had a great Halloween, especially our fellow haunters on the east coast who had to endure the crazy snow. You've definitely earned the Ironhaunter Award this year!!





Get down goblin. Get down goblin. Get down goblin. Get down tonight...

0 comments:

Post a Comment