Ghost, live in Cleveland 8-1-13


Finally, my favorite new band was able to set up a show in my own hometown. Last night, I got the chance to go see Ghost play at The House of Blues in Cleveland. This time, they were the headlining band and they did not disappoint. A good mix of new and old songs, together with two encores totaling almost an hour-and-a-half set.

And every note was perfect. They sounded tight and they sounded great.

Unlike seeing them last year in Pittsburgh, I was able to get in with my camera and snap at will without any club bouncers wanting to destroy me...

I was able to stand pretty close to the stage, and even though a lot of people were trying to get phone videos and wave their "devil horns" in front of me, I was able to get some decent shots:



(The money shot!)













All photos by Highbury Cemetery, 2013



And if that wasn't enough, they played "Ghuleh/Zombie Queen" in their encore:





1 comments:

Damian Michael AKA HalloweeNut said...

Cool. Their stage presence reminds me a little of King Diamond.

Post a Comment