Karen Jerzyk Photography


Karen was featured on this week's episode of Haunters Hangout (which can be viewed here). Fantastic conceptual photos that seem to find organic beauty within modern industrial decay. Highly recommended viewing.      


From her site:
I strive to produce photos that tell a story- that connect with the viewer on a personal level. I like to find locations that were abandoned before any sort of technological age, typically locations with relics left in them from 1980 and earlier (the older, the better). My photos are meant to be read like a book, and looked at and thought about often. There is no "right answer" to the ultimate meaning of any one of my photos, as each viewer can read the scene differently. My goal is for my photos to evoke thought and emotion.










All photos © Karen Jerzyk Photography


0 comments:

Post a Comment