The Order Of The Thinned Veil, 2019


I freely admit to my love and adoration of the art of Sam Heimer. Is there any artist whose vintage-styled illustrations better encapsulate all things Halloween??



Three years ago, I took a chance on a new collaborative project between him and fellow Halloween artist, Jason McKittrick. The project was called The Order Of The Thinned Veil, a year-long celebration of all things Halloween. Upon subscribing to one of three levels, new Order members received amazing packages filled with illustrations and sculpted figures, along with a plethora of other cool Halloween ephemera. You even got a package of pumpkin seeds to grow your own in time to carve for the 31st!

I was instantly hooked. It was such a fun project to keep the Halloween feeling going throughout the whole year.

I jumped on last year's subscription, and it was even better than the previous year's offering. My Heimer collection of illustrations and McKittrick collection of sculpted figures continues to grow and I am fully hooked on the Order!



And now is your chance to join me! It was announced today that the 2019 Order Of The Thinned Veil subscriptions are now up and ready to order. Three levels to match your level of dedication (and wallet).

I CAN NOT recommend this fun project enough! So many cool little touches make this a mandatory Halloween fan's addition. Cool Halloween tchotchkes and even cooler Halloween art.



Our Halloween season starts today! Get over to the Order Of The Thinned Veil page, check out all the cool stuff and subscribe! How can you not!?!?

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment