Killer Klowns From Outer Space: The Game


Video games + Killer Klowns From Outer Space? Take my money, please! I'm not a huge gamer, but this one looks like it will be a TON of fun and will be a title that I'll definitely grab!

Killer Klowns is really picking up momentum this year, with a bunch of fun collectibles showing up at Spirit Halloween, a brand new soundtrack release from Waxwork Records, and now a video game. Clowns usually don't do much for me, but for this I'm all in! It looks like Killer Klowns From Outer Space: The Game (which is created by one of the executive directors of Friday the 13th: The Game!) will be released in early 2023. So now we wait...


And as an added bonus, it looks like both the soundtrack AND this new game are including that oh-so-epic theme song from The Dickies!!!


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment