October Inspiration


 


Two weeks until October, and the Halloween bug is FINALLY starting to kick in.

Last week, I was going through photos of last year's haunt display and I came upon the shot above. It was shot by my neighbor, and until now was never published. I thought the image was too heavily edited and I ended up just keeping it on the side.

But as I look at it now, I realize that it's an incredible shot and it got me excited about this year's display and the Halloween season in general. 

I took this summer off from all things Halloween and it turned out to be very beneficial. With just over a month to go, I'm diving into a few new projects for this year's display, checking the opening dates for all the local haunted houses, and most importantly, getting excited for Halloween night.

I'll be back on October 1st to kick off another super fun Countdown To Halloween, and I already have a daily list overflowing with Halloween goodies!

44 days to go. I'm back. Let's do this!

  

2 comments:

The October boy said...

That is really a beautiful photo! Glad to see you back and ready to go!

Lady M said...

You got your Mojo! Looking forward to your new ideas and see you during countdown to Halloween.

Post a Comment