Joel Grind - "Welcome To Armageddon City"


Well, I guess it's time to get things moving now that it's somehow February. Where the heck did the last 31 days go??

I ended up taking a nice little break after the holidays, and now I'm ready to dive back into another march toward October 31st! I have quite a few things already lined up and ready to go, so let's get this started off for another year.



I have been a big fan of Joel Grind's work for a while now, first with his work with his killer thrash metal band Toxic Holocaust and then with his unique ambient/synthwave solo work.

But somehow I missed this EP released on Halloween back in 2020. A sweet collection of Carpenter/Italian horror tracks, perfect for getting into that Halloween spirit.

Even if it is only February.

Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment