The 2024 Neighborhood Trick-Or-Treat Flyer



The annual neighborhood trick-or-treat announcement flyers have finally been printed and are ready to be distributed to 125 houses throughout my development. In recent years, I have become the unofficial official flyer creator and distributor, which I do without complaint. Designed and printed by me, and distributed by my son and a few of his neighborhood friends (work smarter, not harder!).

And while I'm disappointed with the meager two-hour window for trick-or-treating, I'm happy to see the annual orange-and-black flyers go out to all the neighbors, signaling the countdown to the big night. 

We are getting closer! Are you ready?

  

3 comments:

Haunted Eve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady M said...

Those are so cute. Why does your neighborhood do it before Halloween??

highbury said...

Our development follows what our township does for trick or treat. Which is DUMB. I'm not sure why, but every city around here does their own time for trick or treat. Why everyone doesn't just do it on Halloween night is absolutely beyond me...

Post a Comment