Ghost


So apparently I have been living under a rock for the past year. How had I never heard of this before? What happened to me having my finger on the pulse of all that is uber cool? Am I losing it?

Anyway, for anyone else who hasn't heard of the Swedish band, Ghost, you're in for a real treat! I'm not even sure how to accurately describe this. Melodic Hard Rock Black Metal? However you want to classify these guys, they are a feast for the ears as well as the eyes. This has to be one of the best stage performances I have ever seen.

And I just found out that they are touring the U.S. this fall with Enslaved and Alcest. And joy, they are playing Columbus, Ohio on October 1st! What a way to kick off this year's Countdown to Halloween! You can see all of the tour dates here.










And as an added bonus, they even do an interesting cover of  The Beatles' "Here Comes The Sun":





0 comments:

Post a Comment