John Carpenter's Lost Themes II


Pumpkinrot beat me to the punch on this one, but I still wanted to throw it out there. I was quite pleasantly surprised by the announcement of John Carpenter's Lost Themes II, the follow up to last year's incredible debut release of non-soundtrack musical scores.

Lost Themes II once again brings together the talents of Carpenter, his son Cody and his godson Daniel Davies, and is now available for pre-order at Sacred Bones Records. I can't wait to see what vinyl options will be available for this release (I wrote about the beautiful vinyl release of Lost Themes here).

As an added bonus, Carpenter has announced a U.S. tour later in the year to support Lost Themes II. Please Mr. Carpenter, please find a way to play Cleveland...


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment