"The Thing: Infection at Outpost 31" Board Game Photos


The first photos have been released for Mondo and Project Raygun's newest board game collaboration project. The Thing: Infection at Outpost 31 is based on John Carpenter's 1982 horror masterpiece, The Thing, and features cool artwork from Phantom City Creative (as well as a limited edition Mondo exclusive version with insanely cool slipcase art by Jock!).







After seeing the new game board and game pieces, I'm becoming more and more interested! I'm very curious to see how this game is played, and I will definitely be going after the limited edition version upon release. The game won't be available for retail purchase until October, but it is on display now in Mondo's booth (#835) at San Diego Comic Con. And if anyone will be there, I'd be eternally grateful if you'd pick up a limited, free "Outpost 31" patch! I'd gladly pay shipping!!

Keep up-to-date as we get closer to the game's release date by signing up for the email newsletter at Mondo's "Infection at Outpost 31" page

Until then, nothing else I can do, just wait...

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment