2018 "Order Of The Thinned Veil" Drops January 12th!




Last year, I took a chance on a cool little project called Order Of The Thinned Veil, a neat membership subscription club from Cryptocurium that celebrated all things Halloween. It became obvious that I made the right decision after I received my boxes of goodies: a fully personalized membership card and enamel pin, a wax-sealed certificate, an original story, custom-sculpted jack-o-lantern wall plaque and awesome hand-painted Halloween Cat figurine from Jason McKittrick, actual pumpkin seeds to plant in my garden, Halloween candy, and best of all, a glorious print from Sam Heimer.

For those that don't know, I discovered Heimer's work early last year and have become a HUGE fan. I honestly think that his art is the absolute embodiment of Halloween itself, and I will be adding to my collection of his work shortly. Definitely check out his amazing work here.

So fast forward a year, and the 2018 membership level reveals start tomorrow! I cannot wait to throw down for another year of amazing and fun Halloween goodies. Last year, I went with the "Trick or Treat" level, and I'm probably going to renew at the same for 2018. I'm really excited to see what they will be offering this time around. 

Don't miss out on this super fun club! If 2017 was anything to go by, getting in on 2018 is a no-brainer!

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment