On The Road To Transworld...




I've got the wheels pointed west and in just eight short hours, I'll be there. St. Louis. Gateway to the West. Home of the Transworld Halloween & Attractions Show.


Image courtesy of Frontier Airlines. Even though I'm driving...


This will be year two for me at Transworld, so I'm super excited and I'm hoping to do even more than last year. The car is packed, the camera is charged, the iPod is stuffed full with some road trippin' music and I'm totally amped for the weekend ahead.

If you're going to be at the show, come find me at the Closed Casket Studios booth, #407. Stop by and say hello!

Time to get going, so I need to set the tone for this weekend with an epic tune by one of the greatest rock and roll bands to ever grace this planet, Rocket From The Crypt. If I don't see you in St. Louis, I'll see you here next week with a full recap of the weekend's events!




0 comments:

Post a Comment