Ringworm/GoatWhore Live in Cleveland, 6-29-15


So it isn't too often that I come out of my shell and go out to see bands play live anymore, but a Ringworm/GoatWhore billing was just too good to pass up. So I grabbed my camera and headed up to Now That's Class in Cleveland, Ohio. I missed seeing GoatWhore by a week when they played at The House of Shock this past October in New Orleans and they have been on my must-see list ever since then.




Before I start with the photos, I'd like to first apologize to the band Black Breath, who played before Ringworm. I decided to hang back and watch them, which was a big mistake. These guys from Seattle melted my face with their set. And because of the low lighting (which affected all of my shots) and being towards the back, I couldn't get any shots that would do them justice. If you haven't checked them out, do yourself a favor...

So it had been a while since I last set foot in Now That's Class, a punk/hardcore/metal/anything else bar on the west side of Cleveland that has its own skate ramps inside...



Just looking at the ramps made me want to go grab my old board and turn back the clock...

When Ringworm took the stage, I made my way up to the front, camera in hand. And as in previous instances of seeing them live, they did not disappoint. A blistering set from start to finish.






After Ringworm, the mighty GoatWhore took the stage and proceeded to demolish the entire place. A precise wall of total destruction that left my ears ringing and my head spinning...











It's shows like this that make me want to go out and catch more bands live again. If you have the chance, check this tour on their few remaining live dates.

Back to the Halloween projects next week!

  

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment