Spinatures From Waxwork Records


I have been collecting cool horror film soundtracks on vinyl from Waxwork Records for quite a few years now, but I'm really excited for their newest release, Spinatures!

And what is a Spinature, you ask? A sweet new toy that actually sits and rotates (or spins, I guess?) on top of your record turntable! And guess what the first figure released was!?


You know I'm a sucker for anything Frankenstein, so this was a complete no brainer!! Or maybe  an abnormal brainer? Eh, sometimes the jokes just write themselves...

Will I pop him on my turntable and watch him spin? I haven't decided yet, but nonetheless it's one sweet collectible! 

And Waxwork just upped their game with the brand new release, The Bride of Frankenstein! (It goes well with their newest vinyl release, the absolutely stunning looking soundtrack to the same film! How could I not order both!?)

The Spinatures line is definitely going to be emptying my wallet in the near future, especially with the sneak peaks of future releases on the page. It looks like Michael Myers, Norman Bates, The Creature From The Black Lagoon, and the 3 masked trick-or-treaters from Halloween III. Sold!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment