"A Creepy Christmas 2021: Krampus' Revenge" at The Factory of Terror


I'm diving back into that haunt spirit tonight! I'm meeting up with my haunt crew and we're getting back to our annual holiday get-together down at The Factory of Terror in Canton, Ohio for their "A Creepy Christmas 2021: Krampus' Revenge."


We missed last year's event due to the pandemic, but I'm really excited to get back at it this year. The Factory does an incredible job of turning their haunt into a full holiday-themed nightmare, culminating in pictures with Krampus himself! (The holiday-themed bar ain't too bad, either...).

If you're in the Northeast Ohio area and looking for something to do tonight, why not meet us down at The Factory of Terror and get your haunt on with the great cloven-hooved one!


  

1 comments:

Lady M said...

That looks like a fabulous attraction. I hope you had fun. My daughter and I are doing Polaroids with Krampus tomorrow but without the great haunted house.

Post a Comment