Highbury Cemetery Shirt, 2021


Amid all of the rush to get everything done for Halloween 2021, I still found time to print up my annual haunt shirts. That is, every year I design a new logo for the haunt, then take the art and hand silkscreen a small amount of shirts here at the Cemetery. I then give them away as a thank you to family and friends who come over and help set up, run, and tear down my display during our annual trick-or-treat.

Along with being especially happy with this year's logo, I was even more thrilled with the way this year's shirt turned out! For the first time, I was able to print up a 2-color shirt and the metallic gold and black design looks incredibly vibrant on the dark red heather shirt. This is one that I will be sporting often in the coming year, and sets the high mark for shirts that I have done over the last 18 years.



 

4 comments:

Lady M said...

Love it - got any extras?

highbury said...

Lady M: I might... :)

The October boy said...

I would be willing to fork over some for that beauty. really great graphic.

highbury said...

Tell you what. I only have 2 XL shirts left. For hanging out at this blog all October, Lady M and The October Boy get the shirts! Just contact me on the email form to the right with your mailing addresses and I'll send them out to you both!!

Post a Comment