Dallas & Co. Costumes & Magic Liquidation Auction


Okay fellow haunters! Here is your chance to pick up some incredible props, costumes and other Halloween goodies for your haunts on the cheap!

Aumann Auctions, Inc. has just posted a HUGE online auction. After 50 years, Dallas & Co. Costumes & Magic of Champaign, Il., has decided to sell off their entire retail location inventory. And they have a TON!

From the Aumann Auctions, Inc. Facebook page:

A truly one-of-a-kind online auction! A landmark in the heart of downtown Champaign, IL for nearly 50 years! It's bittersweet, but owners Andy and Barbara Dallas have decided to sell off their inventory from their retail location known as Dallas & Co. Costumes & Magic located at E University Ave, Champaign, IL 61820. This auction will feature high-end animatronic props, costumes, haunted house props, masks, wigs, fog machines, store fixtures, display cases, shelving, party decorations, magic tricks, medieval armor, life-size statues/props, dunk tanks and even a 13 foot Tall Robotic Gorilla by Michael Burnett Studios! Open House viewing of all items selling will take place January 17th 3pm - 5:30pm. Online bidding is available now through January 18th. Make sure you look through both online catalogs for all items selling at links below:

Items ending 4pm Jan. 18th: https://bid.aumannauctions.com/auctions/catalog/id/29872/

Items ending 7pm Jan. 18th: https://bid.aumannauctions.com/auctions/catalog/id/29873/











I didn't think I needed a 13-foot-tall animatronic gorilla, but maybe I do!!

In sharing this with good Cemetery friend, Randy Skalos, he has informed me of the rare gems that can be found in this huge lot: Distortions Unlimited, Gag Studios, and Michael Burnett Studios props and animatronics and more. There are some true treasures buried within the long lists.

I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on this as we get closer to closing time, which is scheduled for Tuesday, January 18th.

Even if you're not currently looking for anything, I highly recommend just browsing this incredible list of Halloween goodies!

But don't you DARE bid on my gorilla!!

  

2 comments:

Lady M said...

Wow - this brings back memories. Dallas and Company and I go way back to about 1986. I went to school at U of I and used to get/rent my Halloween costumes there. The last time I went was about 2008 with my daughter. We went through their haunted house and I purchased some tombstones. That was before I knew I could make my own.

highbury said...

Sweet! You should have the inside line on the cool Halloween goodies, Lady M!!

Post a Comment