And So It Begins...


The sun has just gone down, and it's nearing dark. October 31st. But I'm 45 minutes away, having dinner with my family. I check the watch. 7:30 pm. Oh my God! I'm missing Halloween!! I haven't put anything up! There's no way I'm going to get home in time to put any of my props out for the trick-or-treaters! Doesn't anyone in my family even care?? Panic turns to hysteria. How did it become so late and how in the world did I forget about Halloween!? HALLOWEEN!? The people in my neighborhood will be so disappointed...

And then I wake up. It's dark. The clock reads 4:17 am. Saturday, July 9. The sheets are damp with sweat and my head is pounding with a dull headache behind my eyeballs. Just a nightmare. The same one I had last year at this time.

114 days until Halloween. Time to get going on this year's props...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY......... thats MY dream! lol. Ah, the stress we put ourselves through! Good post, made me smile :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that has the OH MY GOD I'M MISSING HALLOWEEN anxiety dream.

Post a Comment