X - Because I Do


Here's a great video from the infamous L.A. punk band, X, for their song Because I Do. A wonderfully creepy homage to the classic silent film era. This video was part of their 1985 movie, The Unheard Music.

(And they are on tour this fall! All 4 original members, playing all the songs from their first release Los Angeles PLUS a screening of The Unheard Music!? You better believe that I will be at the Beachland Ballroom in Cleveland on October 4th to see them!!)


X - Because I Do by stogref




  

2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Wow, that is great to hear. I will definitely be checking to see if they are coming out my way! Thanks for the heads up!

Cheers!

Scrapes said...

Incredible! Johnny Hit and Run Pauline, Los Angeles, I Must Not Think Bad Thoughts- X is my Beatles and I feel lucky that I'll be seeing them again, and soon!

Post a Comment