Claudio Simonetti's Goblin - Suspiria 45th Anniversary Tour


I'm pretty excited about this one! Claudio Simonetti's Goblin has announced a full U.S. tour in support of the 45th anniversary of Dario Argento's Suspiria!


Simonetti's Goblin will be performing the iconic score live during a showing of Dario Argento's Italian horror masterpiece, then followed up by another set of Goblin's horror soundtrack classics. This one is a no-brainer for me.

I had a chance to see Goblin fronted by original guitarist Massimo Morante (RIP) back in 2013 and it was an absolutely amazing experience! They will be playing Cleveland four days after Halloween, which will provide a nice respite from my post-holiday blues. 

Don't sleep on this one. If they are playing in your area, I would definitely go check this one out!!



2 comments:

Lady M said...

I am having a terrible time commenting lately on your blog. The music is lovely but does not look like they are coming to Denver.

highbury said...

LadyM, is it not letting you post comments? It looks like Blogger has updated the comment section... and sorry about them not coming to Denver. With the way the Cleveland scene is now, I'm surprised ANYONE is playing here!

Post a Comment