Countdown To Halloween, 2022


 

Welcome to September, group! Only 30 more days until the greatest month of all! Only 30 more days until the REAL party starts!

I just signed up to participate in the annual Countdown To Halloween, where for my TWELFTH year in a row, I'll be celebrating all October with daily blog posts all the way up to the High Holiday itself. Anything and everything Halloween! An orange-and-black blitz of all things creepy and cool!

If you have participated in the past, I hope to see you again this October. If you haven't yet, please go check out the Countdown To Halloween blog and sign up for the fun. And don't forget to grab their annual banner, this year created by Mr. Chad Savage himself!



I've got a few more things to roll out this month, but please stop by the Cemetery on October 1st to get this party started!

Only 61 more days until the big night. Are you ready?


0 comments:

Post a Comment