Highbury Cemetery T-Shirt, 2023


So for the past 20 years, I have created a t-shirt based on that year's haunt logo. I print a handful of shirts up here at the Cemetery, and then given them out as a thank you for anyone who helps set up, work, or tear down my yard haunt display. A small token of gratitude to those who help keep this crazy thing going for another year.

For the 20th anniversary edition, I wanted to do something a little extra in honor of the big milestone. I took this year's "XX" haunt logo and created the version for the shirt, breaking it out into two colors (not an easy task, as the shirts are always hand-screened on my kitchen counter).


But I also ended up adding that little bit extra. When you turn out the light, you get an added surprise on the shirt. Glow in the dark background!


I'm REALLY happy with the way these shirts turned out, probably the best results in 20 years of doing this. I can't wait to pass these things out at the end of another trick-or-treat for yet another job well done!

  

1 comments:

Haunted Eve said...

Mr. Haunted Eve here... really nice design and silk screen printed on your own... Dang!

Post a Comment