Enough Already!


 


Why does it always rain the entire week of Halloween? I'm trying not to complain, especially with what my fellow haunters on both coasts are dealing with right now, but enough already!

Sunday's forecast, at least for now, is looking good, so the tombstones and props will just spend a few more days tucked safely back in the garage.

Plenty left to do in preparation for the big night, so back to the (dry) garage I go. And may the Pumpkin Gods look favorably upon us all this All Hallows Eve. Send up your pumpkin offerings for a dry and windless night!

Only FIVE days to go until the big night! Are you ready?

 

 

3 comments:

Lady M said...

The rain just adds to the atmosphere!

ShellHawk said...

I may get a display up next year, then I can be like the rest of you with the weather reports a week out!

highbury said...

Shell, it's maddening, but not maddening enough to make me stop! And get that display up next year!! :)

Post a Comment