"Bones" Resin Figure By Mike Egan


 


I am SUPER stoked on this limited-edition "Bones" resin skeleton figure by artist Mike Egan. I actually picked this one up a few moths ago, but I figured I'd wait until the Halloween season to share it.

I absolutely love Egan's bold, folk art style that gives a nod to the traditional Dia De Los Muertos feel.

The figure above has long since been sold out, but if you really would like to have one of your own, you're in luck!! The newest batch of 3 limited figures just dropped today. Get over to his site now and snag one before they're gone again!!


And while you're there, do yourself a favor and check out his amazing selection of prints and original paintings. I will definitely be adding more of his work to my collection soon!







 

2 comments:

Barbecue17 said...

Wow! Those new drops are pretty cool. I love the cat! 8 inches is pretty legit, too. I'd love to see these as traditional minifigures (2-3 inches). They'd make a cool set.

highbury said...

Barbecue17: I have seen carded 3-3/4" skeleton figures on eBay, but they were extremely limited and fetch a crazy amount of money!

Post a Comment