20/20 Special Report: VCR Horrors!


Here's a really great throwback video that absolutely nails kids like me that grew up in the 80s, watching classic slasher flicks that were rented from the local video store.

It's a rather hilarious "shock" report from Hugh Downs and Barbara Walters, featured on the long-running ABC News program, 20/20.

Whether it was heavy metal music, violent video games, or gory horror movies, there was always something to point the finger of blame at as the latest culprit guilty of corrupting our kids...

Watching and listening to the kids in this piece made me giggle, as it brought me back to those amazing days of hanging out with friends, watching Jason, Freddy and Ash, without a responsible parent in sight.

And even with all of the warning signs and hysteria presented, we all turned out just fine.

Take it away, Babs, because I'm putting a flyer together for my next Gross-Out Party. I just hope that Caston Jarvis can make it, because that kid rules...


1 comments:

Lady M said...

Every generation has its thing that is going to "destroy" civil society. Now it is social media.

Post a Comment