Glowing Trick Or Treat Reaper Shirt From Lunar Crypt


I don't always promote things here at the Cemetery, but for this one I'm going to make an exception.

I preordered Lunar Crypt's new Glowing Trick Or Treat Reaper shirt last week and it just showed up to my door, with plenty of time to spare for the big night. And I must say, this shirt is AWESOME!




The print is high quality, bold and totally solid. And of course the first thing I did was expose it to light, then take it into a darkened room. It glows like crazy. I absolutely love the old school reaper graphic and I'm sure as hell going to be sporting this at tonight's trick-or-treat party that I'm going to. Plus, with a preorder I also got a really cool orange-and-black pin (the color that I was hoping for!) with the same graphic thrown in as an added bonus, all for twenty bucks!

I'm going to say that if you're like me, you're definitely going to need to add this one to your haunt shirt collection!!

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment