Halloween Dark Music Mix 2018


The front porch crypt has been set up, the fog machines have all been filled and tested, and this year's haunt shirts have all been printed. Everything has been safely secured away while the cold rain continues to fall. Three days straight and counting. Time for a quick pause in the hectic pace leading up to Halloween night.

I had a very productive day today, and I feel like I'm in a good place for this year's haunt display. So I've decided to call it a night early, leaving me some much-needed free time for the rest of the evening.

The warm, comfy clothes are on, I've cracked one of my last pumpkin beers from the fridge, and I've grabbed my new Halloween book. I'm ready for a nice quiet night of relaxing, reading, and listening to the new Halloween Dark Music Mix from Cryo Chamber.

A full hour of wonderful dark ambient to cap off an incredibly busy weekend, with tracks from some of Cryo Chamber's biggest artists. It's just the thing I needed to recharge before two more nights of staging and planning for Halloween night...




0 comments:

Post a Comment