Weather Report


Last night, we went to a neighborhood trick-or-treat party. It rained. We're heading to another neighborhood trick-or-treat party tonight. It's raining. And I just started looking at our city's weather forecast for Halloween night...



Not looking too promising... Weather. It's the one thing that I can't control for my annual yard haunt and it always puts my stomach in knots. I'm hoping that there's still enough time that the forecast will change a bit towards the better, but we'll push ahead regardless. It certainly won't be the first year it has rained on Halloween. And if there's one thing that I have learned while doing this, is that some rain won't stop the hordes of ravenous trick-or-treaters from visiting Highbury Cemetery on Halloween night...


I also wanted to wish everyone running their haunts tonight good luck. Regardless of the weather, push forward and do what you do! We are the ones who fight to preserve the glorious traditions of Halloween and keep it fun and scary for the next generations to enjoy. Our work is so important. Don't ever stop!!

  

1 comments:

Lady M said...

Your weather looks great - we are supposed to get 5-8 inches of SNOW on Tues.

Post a Comment