Sheet Ghost No.3 Prop



My final ghost prop for the year is now checked off the list! These Sheet Ghosts are meant to be quick, cheap, stylized ghosts that add a little bit more organic flow and character to my cemetery display. You can
see the full, quick how-to tutorial on them here.

This final ghost was based on a white bed sheet that I had laying around, and then quickly and sporadically dyed brown. I wanted to have a bold, emoting, high-contrast skull face, while adding slight dark wash accent tints to the overall form to give it a more patchy, "earthen" feel. I purposely left the bottom portion of each ghost with less detail, as the lower section of sheet cloth will be wrapped around tombstones in different ways.

The trinity of non-traditional ghosts are now ready to roam the Cemetery for all eternity. I'm pretty happy with the results on all three of these ghosts. There are going to add a bit of much-needed character to this year's display.



  


2 comments:

Lady M said...

This one has a sweet expression.

highbury said...

He's smiling because it's almost Halloween!!!

Post a Comment